Whipped Powdered Milk Topping
Powdered Milk to the Rescue!
Whipped powdered instant milk makes a great alternative for a whipped topping to grace your favorite dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
A great option when cream isn't available.
- 1 c Instant Powdered Milk
- 1 c Ice Water
- 1-3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2-1 tsp Vanilla
- Have the beaters and bowl in the freezer along with the water until they are very cold.
- Pour the water and powdered milk in the bowl and beat on low for one minute.
- Increase speed to med/high for the next 3 minutes.
- Check for thickening consistency.
- Add the vanilla and sugar, continue beating on high until semi-stiff peaks form.
This isn't our favorite whipped topping alternative, but in a pinch it is very handy to know how to mix up.