Garbanzo Pot Pie
Garbanzo’s Find a Home in this delicious pot pie.
Looking for a one dish meal? This one is sure to please even the pickiest eater.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
See more about Edamam on
Pot Pies are a great one-dish meal. Any combination of ingredients will work to make a great pot pie. Choose a wide variety to add flavor and color to your meal.
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1 sm bell pepper, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 1 10 oz bag frozen peas
- 1 15 oz can Garbanzos or soak your own
- 1 1/2 t Chicken style seasoning
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can water, milk or soy milk
- Mix 1st 6 ingredients.
- Add last 3 ingredients, fold in gently.
- Top with WW yeast biscuit dough.
- Bake at 350° 45 min to 1 hr. till golden.